FW: AME Hybrid Critical Care Flight and Ground Paramedic Course with Cadaver Lab + Ultrasound Training - FALL 2024

From: "TEMS Listserv" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: AME Hybrid Critical Care Flight and Ground Paramedic Course with Cadaver Lab + Ultrasound Training - FALL 2024
Date: July 29th 2024

TEMS is serving as a pass-through for the following information. TEMS has no additional information.

Please contact the original sender for any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Dave

David Coulling
EMS Regional Field Coordinator

E-mail:  coulling@PROTECTED

Office: 757-963-0632 x303

Toll-Free: 844-757-TEMS (8367) I Fax: 757-963-2325

Tidewater EMS Council, Inc.

1104 Madison Plaza, Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320

www.TidewaterEMS.org

Learn your trade, before you learn the tricks of the trade.