UPDATE: Board of Pharmacy and Governor's Advisory Board meetings

From: "TEMS Listserv" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: UPDATE: Board of Pharmacy and Governor's Advisory Board meetings
Date: May 4th 2024

Good morning Tidewater Regional Partners,

This week, I attending a series of meetings to include the Regional Directors meeting with OEMS and VDH, the Board of Pharmacy (BOP) meeting to review and vote on Emergency Regulations related to Regional medication kit exchange, and the Governor’s EMS Advisory Board meetings to include workgroups, committees, and the full Board. The series of meeting were productive and helps to communicate next steps in regional EMS delivery systems across the Commonwealth.

Attached, please find a letter the summarizes the BOP meeting on May 2, 2024 held at the Perimeter Center in Richmond, Virginia. Please review this letter at your earliest convenience and reach out if you have questions or concerns. This letter will be distributed broadly with key stakeholders from across the Tidewater EMS Council region. As indicated in the letter, TEMS will be reaching out to set-up a meeting in early June to work with our EMS agencies to develop the best option to ensure access to emergency medications and to maintain a regional EMS delivery system and standard of care.

Respectfully, David

https://lists.vaems.org/dada/mail.cgi/show_img/temslist/20240504133106/image001.jpg@01DA60EB.927ABFB0

David Long
Executive Director

E-mail: dlong@PROTECTED

Office: 757-963-0632 x304 I Cell: 757-739-6035

Toll Free: 844-757-TEMS (8367) I Fax: 757-963-2325

Tidewater EMS Council, Inc.

1104 Madison Plaza, Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320

https://lists.vaems.org/dada/mail.cgi/show_img/temslist/20240504133106/image004.jpg@01DA60D9.5E649230www.TidewaterEMS.org

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Tidewater EMS Council's Listserv

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for the distribution of news from the Tidewater EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.