Vendor Fair 4/17

From: "Thomas Jefferson EMS Council Listserv" <tjems@PROTECTED>
Subject: Vendor Fair 4/17
Date: April 9th 2024

Good afternoon,

We are hosting a Vendor Fair from 14:00-19:00 next Wednesday, April 17th. Please see below for more information, or other options if you are not available on 17 Apr.

Life-Assist Is partnering with our manufacturers and local EMS partners to have a time when you can come and hear about possible solutions to help your agency find the solution that best suits you. We will have presentations from VendNovation on their vending and inventory solutions along with several EMS bag options, medication disposal solutions, and narcotic safety and tracking information. We will also provide as much up-to-date information as we can in this rapidly changing environment.

This event is not exclusive to Life-Assist customers. We all want this to be informative first and foremost.

We will be hosting three events and you are welcome to come to any one of them.

April 17, 2024 2:00pm – 7:00pm TJEMS Regional Office

400 Martha Jefferson Drive, Charlottesville VA 22911

April 18, 2024 9:00am – 12:00pm CSEMS Regional Office

2312 W Beverley St, Staunton, VA 24401

April 19, 2024 10:00am – 12:00pm Powhatan Fire Company 2

1959 Urbine Rd, Powhatan VA 23139

Please bring anyone else you think needs to come. RSVP’s appreciated (tjems@PROTECTED), but not required.

We look forward to seeing you at one of these events.

Thank you

Dara Wilson

Administrative Assistant

Thomas Jefferson EMS Council

400 Martha Jefferson Dr. Ste 100

Charlottesville VA 22911

434-295-6146 (o)

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Thomas Jefferson EMS Council News and Information

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for distribution of a newsletter from Thomas Jefferson EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.