TJEMS August 29th VILT : Trauma

From: "Thomas Jefferson EMS Council VILT Listserv" <tjems@PROTECTED>
Subject: TJEMS August 29th VILT : Trauma
Date: August 1st 2022

Denise M Wall, LPN, NREMT
Training Project Coordinator
Thomas Jefferson EMS Council
400 Martha Jefferson Dr. Ste 100
Charlottesville, Va. 22911
434-295-6146 (TJEMS office)
434-962-7414 (Cell)

Attachments

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Thomas Jefferson EMS Council VILT Information

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for distribution of a newsletter from Thomas Jefferson EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.