Fw: 2024 Tidewater Healthcare Expo

From: "TEMS Listserv" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: Fw: 2024 Tidewater Healthcare Expo
Date: April 25th 2024
From: David Long <dlong@PROTECTED>

Good morning Attendees,

The Tidewater EMS Council is excited to host the 2024 Tidewater Healthcare Expo!!

TEMS has a couple of asks:

1)      Please continue to share the word about this event! TEMS is going to leave registration open and will accommodate on-site registration May 14-19, 2024.

2)      If you have not selected classes that you will be attending, please log into you Expo account and select classes that you are likely to attend. For clarity, this selection does NOT lock you into having to attend that class, this just helps us in our planning efforts.

3)      There will be a Cornhole Tournament during Saturday Night’s Social. We need a minimum of six teams, so we are asking for teams to sign up: Please use this link to access the sign-up: https://tidewaterems.org/calendar/cornhole-tournament/

4)      Regarding the 2024 Tidewater Regional EMS Awards Dinner on Friday night, please share this link with those that are interested in attending this dinner: https://tidewaterems.org/calendar/awards-dinner/. As attendee, the Awards dinner is included with your registration, so you do NOT need to purchase this ticket.

Warmest regards, David

https://lists.vaems.org/dada/mail.cgi/show_img/temslist/20240425101806/image001.jpg@01DA60EB.927ABFB0

David Long
Executive Director

E-mail: dlong@PROTECTED

Office: 757-963-0632 x304 I Cell: 757-739-6035

Toll Free: 844-757-TEMS (8367) I Fax: 757-963-2325

Tidewater EMS Council, Inc.

1104 Madison Plaza, Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320

https://lists.vaems.org/dada/mail.cgi/show_img/temslist/20240425101806/image004.jpg@01DA60D9.5E649230www.TidewaterEMS.org

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Tidewater EMS Council's Listserv

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for the distribution of news from the Tidewater EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.