Regional Award Nominations Due by 4/15

From: "TEMS Listserv" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: Regional Award Nominations Due by 4/15
Date: April 2nd 2024

You have until April 15th to highlight someone or an agency that has significantly contributed to EMS in the past year. https://tidewaterems.org/programs/regional-ems-awards/nominations/

Do you know an individual or agency that has:

  • Contributed or provided for the physical /mental health, safety and well-being of EMS providers – fill out the Health and Safety nomination
  • An EMS agency that exemplifies outstanding professionalism and service to its community; whose high level of patient care is evident by innovative training, community awareness, preventative health programs, public relations efforts and participation in local, regional, state and national EMS systems – fill out the EMS Agency nomination
  • An EMS provider, EMS agency or private/public organization that exemplifies innovative excellence and advancement at the local, regional, statewide and national level. – fill out the Innovation in EMS nomination
  • Any individual, EMS organization or EMS response group within the Commonwealth of Virginia that has demonstrated comprehensive and/or significant accomplishments for programs that provide preparedness, response and recovery from natural, man-made and preplanned events, which cause a significant impact on the agency and the community – fill out the Emergency Preparedness and Response nomination
  • An individual or organization that demonstrates outstanding dedication and service to the contribution, development and/or enhancement of EMS for Children in Virginia – fill out the EMS for Children nomination

Thank you,

Dave

David Coulling
EMS Regional Field Coordinator

E-mail:  coulling@PROTECTED

Office: 757-963-0632 x303

Toll-Free: 844-757-TEMS (8367) I Fax: 757-963-2325

Tidewater EMS Council, Inc.

1104 Madison Plaza, Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320

www.TidewaterEMS.org

Learn your trade, before you learn the tricks of the trade.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Tidewater EMS Council's Listserv

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for the distribution of news from the Tidewater EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.