FW: Invitation to Annual Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium - Online and Free CME/CEU

From: "TEMS Listserv" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: Invitation to Annual Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium - Online and Free CME/CEU
Date: February 21st 2024

TEMS is serving as a pass-through for the following information. TEMS has no additional information.

Please contact the original sender for any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Dave

David Coulling
EMS Regional Field Coordinator

E-mail:  coulling@PROTECTED

Office: 757-963-0632 x303 I Cell: 757-739-6035

Toll-Free: 844-757-TEMS (8367) I Fax: 757-963-2325

Tidewater EMS Council, Inc.

1104 Madison Plaza, Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320

www.TidewaterEMS.org

Learn your trade, before you learn the tricks of the trade.

I am writing to inform you about our upcoming Annual Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium, which will be held April 18th online only as usual. This symposium offers valuable opportunities for education and professional development, with free CME and CEU credits available. This is the link to register : www.inova.org/TraumaCME

I encourage you to forward this information to anyone in your network who may benefit from participating in this event. As local leaders in trauma care, your support in spreading the word about this opportunity is greatly appreciated.

Please note that while this symposium is a valuable educational resource, it is not a replacement for the EMS symposium. Additionally, I want to clarify that this initiative is separate from the one discussed in our last State meeting.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further information.

Best regards,

Paula

Paula Ferrada, MD. FACS. FCCM. MAMSE.

Professor of Medical Education; University of Virginia.

Division and System Chief, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.

Medical Director of Perioperative Services IFMC

Inova Healthcare System.

3300 Gallows Road.

Falls Church, VA 22042.

703-776-4958 |F 703-776-3572 |C 8043354358

Disclaimer:

This electronic message and its contents and attachments contain information from Sentara Health and is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only.

If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

Caution: This email originated outside of Virginia's Regional EMS Councils. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, please forward this e-mail to it.team@PROTECTED.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Tidewater EMS Council's Listserv

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for the distribution of news from the Tidewater EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.