[EVHC] FREE Moulage Training Opportunity - December 12 or 13

From: "TEMS Listserv" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: [EVHC] FREE Moulage Training Opportunity - December 12 or 13
Date: November 9th 2023

From: EVHC ListServ <evhclist@PROTECTED>
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 12:00 PM
To: 'evhclist@PROTECTED' <evhclist@PROTECTED>

Hey Members,

EVHC is sponsoring a moulage artistry class on December 12 and December 13 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. hosted by PEMS. This course is an interactive hands-on course in which the attendees will learn how to apply makeup and other appliques that indicate various patient conditions such as shock, burns, traumatic injuries (gunshots, cuts, abrasions), etc. This course will support those who intend to host or support full-scale exercises for their facilities. The same material is offered each day. Only 16 slots are available per day.

Check out the flyer, share it with others, and register here: https://forms.office.com/r/3KC0xSiNLe

Thank You

Amy L. Green, MPH (She/Her/Hers)

Regional Healthcare Coordinator

Eastern Virginia Healthcare Coalition

Tidewater Emergency Medical Services Council

1104 Madison Plaza

Chesapeake, VA 23320

Office: (757) 963-0632 ext 322

Fax:      temsfax@PROTECTED

E-mail: agreen@PROTECTED

RHCC Activation: 844-757-7422

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Tidewater EMS Council's Listserv

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for the distribution of news from the Tidewater EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.