PALS Recertification

From: "ES-Fire-EMS" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: PALS Recertification
Date: March 18th 2024

Eastern Shore EMS – Intermediate and Paramedic Providers

It’s time for Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Recertification. There are two (2) date options.  Both classes are offered by Northstar First Response.  Class sizes are LIMITED to 12.  So please register early so we can determine any additional needs.

Option #1

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Eastern Shore Regional Fire Training Center

0900 hours till complete

To Register:  PALS- Recert- April 6, 2024

Option #2

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Eastern Shore Regional Fire Training Center

0900 hours till complete

To Register:  PALS- Recert- April 20, 2024

Billie Jean Miles, Administrative Analyst

Accomack County Dept. of Public Safety

Post Office Box 426

18426 Dunne Avenue

Parksley VA  23421

(757)789-3610

(757)665-1858 (fax)

www.acdps.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the addressee. It may contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use, or any action or reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone @ 757-789-3610 or by return email and delete the message, along with any attachments.

Caution: This email originated outside of Virginia's Regional EMS Councils. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, please forward this e-mail to it.team@PROTECTED.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

ES Groups (ES-Fire-EMS)

Privacy Policy:

This Privacy Policy is for this mailing list, and this mailing list only. Email addresses collected through this mailing list are used explicitly for the distribution of news from the Tidewater EMS Council.

We only collect email addresses through our Closed-Loop Opt-In system. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We won't be sharing your email address with any other entity.

Unsubscription can be done at any time. All mailing list messages sent from us will include a subscription removal link, which will allow you to remove yourself from this mailing list automatically, and permanently. All consent to use your email address for any other purpose stated at the time of the mailing list subscription will also be revoked upon mailing list removal.