FW: Share the news, Riverside NEAT Program

From: "ES-Fire-EMS" <tidewater@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: Share the news, Riverside NEAT Program
Date: March 15th 2024

TEMS is serving as a pass-through for the following information. TEMS has no additional information.

Please contact the original sender for any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Dave

David Coulling
EMS Regional Field Coordinator

E-mail:  coulling@PROTECTED

Office: 757-963-0632 x303 I Cell: 757-739-6035

Toll-Free: 844-757-TEMS (8367) I Fax: 757-963-2325

Tidewater EMS Council, Inc.

1104 Madison Plaza, Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320

www.TidewaterEMS.org

Learn your trade, before you learn the tricks of the trade.